Happy Saturday every lovely body! What are you up to this weekend? Josh and I have casual plans to get our Christmas tree today, celebrate a couple friends’ birthdays tonight in Brooklyn, then see the Magritte exhibit at the MoMA tomorrow with my in-laws. I hope you all get to enjoy some time with family and friends this weekend!
Worth checking out:
- Last night, I made this pot pie recipe, perfect for a cold rainy night.
- This father’s response to his daughter’s Christmas wish list had me rolling…
- Anita Pallenberg might be my spirit animal.
- Some perfect dress ideas for those upcoming company holiday parties
- A recap of 2013, as told by magazine covers
- Cute idea for a winter baking project
- Real life: Cats rule, dogs drool.
- Great “Secret Santa” ideas for a gift limit $25 and under
- These “Best of 2013” pictures are incredible.
- Bringing some green indoors.